Finance Business Partner
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2023
What will you do in this role
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of Ula’s portfolio of businesses.
- Drive financial plans, growth and cost reduction initiatives with Business and Operations stakeholders, to arrive at target revenue and costs.
- Prepare the budget, expenses of the business units and other expenses. Manage the overall profitability of the business unit.
- Works with business teams in identifying new projects, defining cost and business savings, developing business cases and doing rigorous analysis of numbers during implementation to capture plan vs actual benefits.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- To prepare and review the closing P&L reports.
- Lead scenario modelling efforts for the development and growth of the portfolio. Participate as a key thought leader of the business finance team.
- Financial reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Partner with accounting, treasury, tax, and legal teams as appropriate.
- At least 3-7 years work experience, with minimum 2 years of Business Finance / Business Partnering experience preferred.
- Strong blend of analytical and Business understanding skills.
- Advanced capability with Microsoft Office applications Excel and PowerPoint.
- SQL proficiency would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate data into a story that resonates and validates our business performance, and drive for actionable insights.
- Heavy stakeholder management experience. This role requires a lot of cross functional working and engagement with senior leaders.
- Experience of working in a fast paced Tech company is desirable.
- Ability to take risks and deal with a level of ambiguity.