E-commerce Merchandiser - Contract Based
What Is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. With our mission to move our society forward, we provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating an impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
How Do We Live Our Core Values - CCIIH
- Customer: Always Start with Customer First
- Collaboration: One-for-All, All-for-One
- Innovation: Be Bold and Move Fast
- Integrity: Lead with Integrity
- Humility: Build Trust through Humility
What Will You Do:
- Manage end-to-end store operation in Marketplaces & Website, such as orders & stock monitoring, product upload, shop categorization & decoration, and price settings.
- Create & build new stores in Marketplaces.
- Manage campaign submissions in each Marketplace and leverage any features to boost up the sales.
- Communicate with Marketplaces KAM for weekly and monthly campaign plans and proposals, set up promotions and request visuals if required.
- Collaborate with Clients for promotion plan, marketing plan, optimization plan and operational issues.
- Communicate with the Warehouse team for operational issues.
- Analyze sales performance and make action plans if needed.
- Arrange sales & store performance reports on daily, weekly and monthly bases.
- Manage Marketplace Ads on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to boost sales performance.
What Are The Requirements:
- Willing to work under 6 months contract
- At least 1 year of related work experience from an e-commerce
- Strong writing, editing, and proof-reading skills
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly; a strong analytical, data-driven mindset
- Broad knowledge of marketplaces
- Strong team player with a proactive attitude and a creative/innovative mind to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical abilities to read, interpret, and utilize data, and to come up with actionable points for optimization and/or experimentation
- Robust and detail-oriented to handle multiple works