Associate Content Writer (Contract)
What Is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. With our mission to move our society forward, we provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating an impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
How Do We Live Our Core Values - CCIIH
- Customer: Always Start with Customer First
- Collaboration: One-for-All, All-for-One
- Innovation: Be Bold and Move Fast
- Integrity: Lead with Integrity
- Humility: Build Trust through Humility
What Will You Do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and translate complex concepts, ideas, and objectives into compelling written content.
- Write and edit content for a variety of formats, including LinkedIn newsletters, LinkedIn posts, long articles, whitepapers, ebooks, and blog posts.
- Conduct thorough research to gather information and data to support the creation of authoritative and informative content.
- Ensure all content is well-structured, free from errors, and adheres to the company's style guidelines and brand voice.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging topics to create relevant and engaging content.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to gather insights and input for content creation.
- Manage content publication schedules and deadlines to ensure timely delivery.
- Analyze content performance metrics and user engagement to make data-driven improvements.
- Contribute to the development and execution of content marketing strategies.
What Are The Requirements:
- Willing to work under 6 months contract.
- This position allows you to work remotely but must be willing to come to our office in Solo approximately once a month.
- A portfolio of writing samples that demonstrate your versatility and writing skill.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field (preferred).
- Proven experience as a Content Writer, preferably in a similar industry or niche.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail and grammar.
- Ability to adapt writing style and tone to different audiences and platforms.
- Strong research skills and the ability to distill complex information into clear and concise content.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate unique and compelling content ideas.