Portfolio & Policies Manager
What is Shipper:
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. We provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper:
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating an impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
What will you do:
- Work with business, product, and IT teams to formulate best-fit financing products/services for Shipper's capital arm & ecosystem (SME, Supply Chain, Retailer Loan). Develop Risk Acceptance Criteria, Policies, and SOPs - to ensure that the end-to-end business/ lending process is conducted properly;
- Set up portfolio appetite & limit, by-products, pricing, segments, and risk-grading to manage portfolio concentration risk;
- Work with the Data team to provide portfolio dashboard & analytics, vintage, flow rate, and waterfall analysis - to increase visibility into the true quality of the portfolio and early identify credit risk;
- Lead Policy & Portfolio Team
What are the requirements:
- 7+ Years in credit risk in banking or fintech
- Experience in handling policies or portfolio management for SME or Retail products
- Familiar with local regulation and the overall financial institution market (bank/ fintech)
- Knowledge of data processing will be a plus point (retrieve, join, filter, grouping) using data tools (SQL, Tableau)
- Knowledge of operational risk will be a plus point