Sales Merchant Acquisition (West Java - Tasikmalaya)
What is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. We provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, and Insignia Ventures Partners.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialty, while also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
About the role:
Our West Java area is covering the city of Tasikmalaya. The ideal candidates are the ones who know the market within these areas and are willing to relocate to the assigned city.
What Will You Do:
- Acquire Merchants / Agents from marketplaces to use Shipper as their primary logistic solution.
- Apply the strategy set by management to increase the acquisition rate and onboarding of merchants / Agents.
- Maintain individual performance and keep merchants / Agents productive and contribute to growth in the initial phase of the partnership.
- Generate individual sales activity plans, manage sales visitation, and complete the Merchants/Agents acquisition process.
- Collaborate with other department stakeholders to streamline the Merchant/Agents acquisition process and fix issues.
What Are The Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Logistics sales with a wide knowledge of logistic players in the region.
- Proficiency in working with CRM / Sales platform tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.