Sales Financing Manager - Supply Chain
What Is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. With our mission to moving our society forward, we provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation
How Do We Live Our Core Values CCIIH
- Customer: Always Start with Customer First
- Collaboration: One-for-All, All-for-One
- Innovation: Be Bold and Move Fast
- Integrity: Lead with Integrity
- Humility: Build Trust through Humility
What Will You Do:
- Acquiring new Principals by providing suitable & tailor-made supply chain financing solutions to its ecosystem
- Deepening relationships and penetration towards existing Principal to increase the ecosystem’s stickiness
- Working closely with multiple cross-divisions internally on daily basis to make sure the SCF ecosystem runs properly
- Developing new product or system initiatives to boost profitability & competitiveness
- Creating business opportunities by generating leads
- Cross-sell other non-SCF loans and related services that are provided by strategic partner
- Assist RM, Risk, and Product teams when onboarding process of prospective SCF borrowers
What Are The Requirement:
- At least 2 years of related experience in business development, partnership, sales or account management roles with proven track records or fresh graduates with related experiences. Experience in Supply Chain Financing will be a plus point.
- Aggressive on target, professional, and result oriented.
- Excellent industry knowledge with a big plus point if the candidate has prior related job experience
- Relevant problem-solving and analytical skills to deliver customer-focused solutions.
- Strong sales and communication skill for B2B sales, has proven networks in various industries esp. in FMCG, Building Material, Pharmaceutical and startup ecosystem
- Energetic and know to have fun as well!