Account Manager - Team Lead
What is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. We provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating an impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
About the role
The Account Manager - Team Lead will be responsible to lead a small team of Shipping Account Managers for handling the most important client accounts in our company. These accounts make up the highest percentage of company income and must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client. The role will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed. The role will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential clients.
What will you do:
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touchpoints.
- Drive bigger clients retention, renewals, upsells, and client satisfaction
- Work closely with team and Operations on day-to-day operational processes to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Use client feedback to improve customer experience.
- Supervise and support account managers and associate account managers to ensure client satisfaction.
- Supporting the company by making continuous improvements in accordance with the company's vision and mission.
- Supporting the company by ensuring consistent implementation of information security management systems
What are the requirements:
- Familiar with Logistics API
- Experienced in Logistics Industry
- Ability to negotiate in tough situations with both external and internal parties
- Ability to develop consensus on ideas and recommendations affecting own teams and other teams
- Ability to develop efficient work plans for complex projects involving many groups, and effectively implements and coordinate these plans
- Ability to communicate complex issues and takes opportunities to influence others
- Ability to develop team members
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- +4 years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience