Sales Excellence Manager
What Is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. With our mission to moving our society forward, we provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfilment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation
How Do We Live Our Core Values CCIIH
- Customer: Always Start with Customer First
- Collaboration: One-for-All, All-for-One
- Innovation: Be Bold and Move Fast
- Integrity: Lead with Integrity
- Humility: Build Trust through Humility
We are looking for a Sales Excellence Specialist to join our Sales Planning team to optimize the sales process and improve the effectiveness of the sales team to drive revenue growth. The Sales Excellence Specialist will analyze the sales process and customer journey to identify opportunities for improvement, develop and implement changes to the sales process, and work with cross-functional teams to ensure that changes align with broader company objectives.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Analyze the sales process and customer journey to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and implement changes to the sales process, policies, templates, and systems flow to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that changes align with broader company objectives.
- Design and implement best practices for sales and systems flow.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends and patterns and develop targeted sales strategies and tactics to improve performance.
- Provide coaching and training to sales reps on best practices and sales techniques.
- Collaborate with other teams such as marketing, operations, and finance to align sales strategies with broader company objectives.
- Support the launch of new pricing strategies by helping to clarify value propositions, target segments, and making necessary adjustments along the sales process.
- Conduct regular sales process audits to ensure that sales processes are being followed and are effective.
What Are The Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, or a related field
- Proven ability to optimize sales processes and drive revenue growth
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to design and implement best practices for sales and systems flow
- Experience with sales technology tools such as CRM and ticketing systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong project management skills
If you have the qualifications and experience we're looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Something looks off?