Social Media & Engagement Associate
What Is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. With our mission to moving our society forward, we provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation
How Do We Live Our Core Values CCIIH
- Customer: Always Start with Customer First
- Collaboration: One-for-All, All-for-One
- Innovation: Be Bold and Move Fast
- Integrity: Lead with Integrity
- Humility: Build Trust through Humility
What Will You Do:
- Build and execute B2B social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Manage and grow official social media accounts across multiple platforms including Instagram, Linkedin, Tiktok, etc
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Utilize data to conduct A/B testings to achieve continuous improvement to continuously optimize social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Monitor mentions of products/services/brands/experiences on social media, so that they can be anticipated immediately to minimize negative publicity.
- Build a good relationship with KOLs and partners to co-develop
- Track and report brand engagement performances in social media to stakeholders and provide meaningful key learnings.
What Are The Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimal 1 years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Previous experience of working in B2B or SaaS company is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English, Bahasa
Something looks off?