People Engagement and Culture
What Is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. With our mission to moving our society forward, we provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation
How Do We Live Our Core Values CCIIH
- Customer: Always Start with Customer First
- Collaboration: One-for-All, All-for-One
- Innovation: Be Bold and Move Fast
- Integrity: Lead with Integrity
- Humility: Build Trust through Humility
What Will You Do:
- Designing and implementing programs and initiatives to improve employee engagement and to promote teamwork along with a sense of community
- Developing and delivering employee surveys and analyzing the results to identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with other departments and leadership level to ensure consistency and alignment of employee experience efforts
- Act as a liaison between employees and management to address any issues or concerns related to the company culture.
- Develop and maintain internal communication systems that will continually embed the culture and values to influence the behavior of employees
- Create and manage internal communication channels such as newsletters, company announcements, etc.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure consistency and alignment of messaging
- Developing and delivering initiatives and messages under experience department to leadership level
- Support the HR function to develop engaging communications that reflect our employer brand and attract top talent to the organization.
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the department, such as handling administrative tasks such as offboarding, company-wide celebration projects, etc.
- Identifying and implementing best practices in employee experience and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Devising and implementing employer branding strategies to optimize a company's presence and increase employer brand awareness to attract, engage, and hire the best candidates.
What Are The Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top university preferably in human resources management, communication, or industrial psychology
- Minimum 5-year experience operating in a Culture & Engagement role, start-up background is preferred
- Background and experience in Internal Communications or previous experience in planning and delivering communication plans, campaigns, and projects.
- Excellent facilitation with stellar public speaking skill
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results, and follow through on commitments. A sense of urgency is required.
Something looks off?