Head of Business Development - Fulfillment Service
What Is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. With our mission to moving our society forward, we provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nationHow Do We Live Our Core Values CCIIH
- Customer: Always Start with Customer First
- Collaboration: One-for-All, All-for-One
- Innovation: Be Bold and Move Fast
- Integrity: Lead with Integrity
- Humility: Build Trust through Humility
What Will You Do:
We are looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge of fulfillment who is now ready to lead the strategic development of our Fulfillment proposition. You will be a strategically minded decision maker, able to build out detailed propositions, go to market strategies and lead the development of our “Customers Needs” at Shipper for Fulfillment. You will guide and partner with all the key leaders in Sales, Marketing, Product and Operations to build upon our market leading position in both e-fulfillment and B2B fulfillment and be ultimately responsible for our Fulfillment P&L. Ideally you will have work in operations earlier in your career and have a strong understanding of warehouse processes, in order to support your understanding of what can be achieved to drive continuous improvement for our customers.
- Own, understand & strengthen Shippers key value proposition for Fulfillment
- Build & develop the fulfillment service
- Target market development
- Go to market strategy
- Real estate portfolio strategy
- Develop & monitor end to end strategy
- Initiate key strategic initiatives
- Develop thorough business plan
- Project manage required teams to execute business plan
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to set strategy
- Manage & responsible for P&L
- Understand current performance
- Understand levers of improvement
- Develop pricing strategies and price lists
- Customer Experience
- Review NPS scores and drive improvements
- Perform competitor analysis & benchmarking
- Develop and monitor KPI
- Manage teams through collaboration
What Are The Requirement
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or similar.
- 5-10 years experience working in Fulfillment sector
- A natural leader, with Business Development skills
- Must speak both Bahasa and English fluently, Mandarin a bonus
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytics skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and exceptional written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex project and multi-task
- Tenacity and drive to seek new businesses and exceed targets
Something looks off?