International Logistic Sales Executive
What Is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. With our mission to moving our society forward, we provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfilment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation
How Do We Live Our Core Values CCIIH
- Customer: Always Start with Customer First
- Collaboration: One-for-All, All-for-One
- Innovation: Be Bold and Move Fast
- Integrity: Lead with Integrity
- Humility: Build Trust through Humility
Responsible for revenue generated from multi sectors mainly manufacturing customers, and B2C customers from a geographically assigned sales territory by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting new business opportunities.
What Will You Do:
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal visits, using face-to-face contact to provide a ‘personal service’.
- Ensure all customer issues/concerns in regards to customer service, service recovery, and credit control are well-coordinated and managed with relevant departments in the company.
- Developing an Annual customer call cycle (Planned and Unplanned Maintenance) to secure committed orders with new and existing customers and gaining any information on competitor’s movement to ensure that individual agreed targets are achieved.
- Controlling all documentation and data relating to customer visits, agreements, and terms to reference, to ensure that customs information is maintained accurately in the customer database.
- Analyzing and monitoring data to measure success and identify fluctuations/trends, for decisions on relevant actions as necessary.
- The incumbent has no direct reports and authority over the country line and functional personnel. Nevertheless, he/she must be able to demonstrate the ability to influence decisions/actions.
What Are The Requirements
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in field sales, preferable from an multinational logistics company with international shipping experience.
- Live in the location assigned.
- Must possess at least a Diploma Degree in any field.
- Proven experience in consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent listening, negotiating, presentation, and communication skill.
- Understand the complex sales process.
Something looks off?