Product Imaging & Live Streaming Specialist - Contract 6 Months
What is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. We provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
We are looking for a product photographer, videographer and someone to help build and run our live streaming studio. If you’ve worked or had experience in ecommerce photography, you will understand that a good photo can really help to sell a product! We’re looking for someone with the right spark and drive to create really beautiful product lightbox shots, lifestyle and suitable product video - for website and marketplace.
If that doesn’t sound good enough, we’d also like you to help build and run our live streaming studio. We’re building a multi-purpose studio to stream live content for different end users - TikTok, Youtube, Instagram, broadcast media etc.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Create product photography images for ecommerce use
- Create product lifestyle images for ecommerce and design use
- Create product product detail and lifestyle video for ecommerce use
- Manage production timescales
- Simple product imaging
- Manage live streaming studio schedule
- Maintain and manage live streaming studio equipment and software
- Keep up to date with latest content streaming technology and equipment
Qualifications, Education and Experience Requirements :
- Demonstrable experience (either paid or unpaid) product photography for ecommerce
- Previous experience of lightbox photography techniques
- Creative skills for lifestyle photography and video
- Experience with understanding rules around photography and filming rights
- Experience (paid or unpaid) helping building and operating live streaming equipment
Preferred Skills :
- Photoshop suite
- Live streaming for sales activity
- Experience or good knowledge of streaming with TikTok live, Instagram, YouTube
- Creative planning documentation
- Good organizational skills with budgeting and fiscal management
Something looks off?