Sales Operation System Manager
What Is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. With our mission to moving our society forward, we provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfilment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation
How Do We Live Our Core Values CICIH
- Customer: Always Start with Customer First
- Innovation: Be Bold and Move Fast
- Collaboration: One-for-All, All-for-One
- Integrity: Lead with Integrity
- Humility: Build Trust through Humility
What Will You Do
In this position you are expected to design effective & efficient business operations for the revenue team, and maintain smooth daily operations by providing support as needed. The role is centered around tools & systems required for revenue teams, from setting up, rolling out, and continuous training & enablement of frontline teams.
You are in charge of the business's continual rhythm, the organization must run smoothly in its most effective & efficient way. The activities supporting are not limited to:
- Design tools/systems structure & set up for the team (incl CRM, etc.) and roll out
- Ensure optimal integration with other tools in the organization (collaborate with teams)
- Contribute to developing long term roadmap of tech improvements for the revenue team
- Work with revenue training PIC to set best practices and enable teams to fully utilize tools
- Manage CRM and other database - monitoring appropriate usage by revenue teams
- Enable data driven decision making in the organization by producing regular reports
- Conduct periodic & ad hoc analysis to identify areas for improvement from available data
- Deeply understand company strategic direction, and customer perspective to make quick-win changes, as well as plan longer term improvements in a balanced manner (problem solver)
What Are The Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional work experience in related roles and fields (startup/e-commerce/logistics/supply chain) with 1 year experience in managerial position.
- Must have experience managing CRM and related tools (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, preferably in Business/Economics/Industrial Engineering background. Not limited to: Quantitative Economics, Statistics, and Data Analytics
- Comfortable and detailed working with numbers
- Active English speaker/close to a fluent speaker
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen, and strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills, independent yet high ownership, and a collaborator
- Solid skill in using Ms.Excel/Sheet, SQL, and/ other data management/CRM software for data analysis and crunching
Something looks off?