Senior Site Reliability Engineer
South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2022
What You'll do
- Participate in SRE software engineering, writing code for the continuing reduction of human intervention in operational tasks and automation of processes.
- Analyze and improve the operational procedures to meet the reliability and operational requirements.
- Contribute to prioritization of reliability features and contribute to the design, development and delivery of effective tooling, alerts, and automated responses to identify and address reliability risks.
- Responsible in monitor, operate, fix, analyze, and communicate all elements or issue on the running infrastructure system.
- Develop and deploy necessary applications in order to maintain and improve the reliability of the system.
- Designing running infrastructure system and its connections between applications running on top of it.
- Mitigate any security risk exposure on the running infrastructure system.
- Analyze efficiency and effectiveness of running infrastructure system.
- Keep learning technologies and continuously optimize system security, performance, availability and scalability.
Technologies we Use
- AWS (Kubernetes, ECS, Lambda), Databricks, Apache Airflow, Apache Kafka.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis.
- Datadog, Prometheus, Opsgenie.
- Terraform, Terragrunt, AWS SAM.
- Golang, Python.
What the requirements are
- 2+ years experience with large-scale distributed infrastructure systems and microservice patterns.
- 2+ years experience with Terraform and Kubernetes.
- 2+ years of experience working as a DevOps/DevSecOps/SRE Engineer.
- Detailed-oriented, fast learner and a good team player.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage time and task.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with security and GRC frameworks.
- Comfortable writing software to automate API-driven tasks at scale. Cloud Tooling engineers primarily use NodeJS and Go are also key languages in our environment.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written). Comfortable to communicate confidently and clearly on conference calls, in meetings, via email, etc. at all levels of the organization is essential.
See more open positions at Shipper
Something looks off?