DevOps/Cloud Engineer 3
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Klub was founded to make capital accessible for founders (we know how taxing raising funds can get). As India’s largest Revenue Based Financing platform, we offer non-dilutive capital up to ₹30 crores for consumer brands across 35+ sectors (F&B, Fashion, Health & Wellness, Electronics, Cloud Kitchens & more) We have facilitated over 1000 investments in leading brands of India including BluSmart, Third Wave Coffee Roasters, SMOOR, Tagz Foods, Hero Electric, Bewakoof & more!
Here’s what makes us the most scalable growth capital partner for new-age businesses:
#Founder-friendly: No pitch decks, no personal guarantees, no equity dilution, no board seats. Speed: Our turnaround time is very fast, which helps us in meeting any urgent capital requirements. Companies can apply online on our app in less than 10 mins and get a term sheet within 48 hours!
#Product-led: By relying exclusively on data and metrics, we take bias out of decision-making. (Fun fact:30%+ of our portfolio has women founders/CXOs)Flexible: Companies pay as a percentage of revenues. They can choose to raise as little as ₹ 5 lakhs to as much as ₹30 crs, based on their metrics and capital requirements.
# We raised $2 mn at an idea stage in December 2019 from Sequoia Capital’s Surge program, and marquee investors like Naveen Tewari (Founder, InMobi Group), and Kunal Shah (Founder, CRED).
# Raised $20 mn in one of the largest seed rounds by an Indian Fintech company. This includes marquee investors like GMO (Japan), Alter Global (USA), and others.
# Became one of the first RBF players to launch a $30 mn fundFacilitated 1000+ investment rounds in over 400 leading consumer brands (from bootstrapped companies to unicorns!)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- You would help build infra, deployment, operations of scalable platforms, microservices that achieve scale, high availability and security.
- You drive operational excellence into our architecture and components that can serve millions of users every day.
- You automate build and deployment pipelines and processes.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- You automate infrastructure bootstrapping and monitoring.
- You understand how the end-to-end stack (front-end, API, Databases, network) works and its impact on your application performance.
- You drive security best practices and lower operational costs (utilization).
- You can debug (using Debug tools/frameworks) and resolve customer issues effectively.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- 5+ years of experience in a startup, any Fintech industry/ E-commerce experience.
- Expertise in Linux, Networking, automation/scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python) and build tools Maven, NPM
- CI/CD tools (AWS code deploy, AWS code build, AWS code pipeline, Jenkins).
- Expertise in building engineering tools, system dashboards, and monitoring alerts (Cloudwatch, New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack).
- Experience with AWS services (EKS/ECS, ECR, API Gateway, Cloudwatch, Lambda, SNS, SQS, RDS ) and databases (MySQL, No SQL, Postgresql).
- Experience with Microservices architecture, Cloud-native (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of data structures, OOP, and computer fundamentals.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and exceptional problem solver
- Fast learner and staying up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's /Masters in computer science.
We are a 100+ member team based out of Bangalore (Koramangala). Our founders are Anurakt Jain (Corporate Intrapreneur at InMobi, VC at DFJ and Vertex; IIT-D, Wharton, CFA) & Ishita Verma (i-banking/investing veteran at Kotak, Unitus Capital, Snyder UAE; LSR, IIM-B).Find more about our leadership team here.
Here are some of the reasons why our team enjoys working at Klub:
# Solving challenging problem statements
# High-growth stage startup with fast execution
# Diverse cultureStructured thinking & approach
# Supportive team
# Know more about life at Klub from our team.
What you should expect at Klub?
# Career acceleration: Our best performers had 3+ promotions/charter expansions in 2yrs
# Upskilling: Dedicated learning and development department with budgets and weekly learning hours
# International exposure: Klub’s going global and you will have a front-row seat. We have already piloted in the middle east.
# Salary: Market-benchmarked compensation
# ESOPs: Get skin in the game, and grow with the company!
# Generous paid time off: For days you wake up with sniffles and days when you need to unwind
# Healthcare benefits: Insurance coverage for self, spouse, and kids
# Fun: Our team likes football matches, board games, frequent team lunches, and celebrating milestones!
# Diversity: We are an equal opportunity employer We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, or similar conditions. 40% of our team is women and we’re committed to increasing this number.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
Read the blog that defines our culture. TLDR; Fire in the belly, intellectual curiosity, a drive to deliver, exceptional accountability, and humility.
About the application process
Apply through our careers page
3 rounds of video or in-person interviews to assess role fit, general aptitude, and cultural fitment
Craftsmanship assignments or case studies (for select roles)
See more open positions at Klub
Something looks off?