Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2023
Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, Bill Pay, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region. Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as Coatue, GGV, General Catalyst, DST Global, monashees, Kaszek, Canary, A*, BoxGroup, SV Angel, GFC, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Goldman Sachs, and prominent angel investors.
We’re creating the future of how company finances are run and helping our customers be more successful. We aspire to empower companies to operate with agility and financial clarity, ultimately increasing the economic competitiveness of Latin America. We’re looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking for an Customer Acquisition Associate that will:
- Maintain and organize a large database of prospects and deals in the CRM
- Research target accounts to prioritize account-based outreach and segment (Pyme, Mid Market, or Enterprise)
- Identify local best practices and replicate them where possible to continuously improve processes and results within the team
- Capacity to build a monthly forecast per segment and to have a Pipeline always updated
- Having total control of KPIs such as DSLA, # meetings per week, # of activities per deal, BANT methodology to qualify deals.
- Act as an internal Project Manager with other departments to make sales happen: Legal, Finance, Control Desk, Product
- Exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly goals for 3 main indicators: TPV, Credit Line amount and New Customers
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- At least 5 years of professional experience in sales
- Proven work experience as an Customer Acquisition for Inbound sales (high volume of deals) or Outbound Sales (prospection from the scratch)
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, Hubspot is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Proven experience using prospecting tools such as Apollo, Lusha, Salesloft, Scriabin, Linkedin Sales Navigator, and Linkedin Sales Insight.
- Proven Sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, social outreach, and friends and family approach
- English professional proficiency (preferred)
What makes you a great fit for the role:
- You are a storyteller in person, in video, or in text. You are capable of captivating the attention of your prospect.
- You are a consultant. You are even a better listener than a storyteller and because of that, you are able to offer the best solution possible.
- You don’t take a “no” for an answer. You are patient and resilient but more importantly, you are methodic and disciplined.
- You are competitive. When you are running on a treadmill, you compete against the person next to you and always win.
- You are a perfectionist. You pay attention to every single detail and keep records of your every move on a CRM.
The way we do things is as important as what we do. That is why we operate on a set of carefully-identified values. They are what we expect from ourselves and each other in our day-to-day.
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - Every voice counts; we value each other for our shared mission and contributions
* Shaping business finances in Latin America
* Driven by our 6 core values
* Proud of our inclusive and caring culture
* Certified as Top LinkedIn Startup
* Competitive salary & a robust stock ownership plan
* 100% flexible work model
* A set of benefits that are adaptable to your needs & way of life
* Opportunities for growth in a fast-paced environment
* A chance to shape B2B payments in Latin America and increase the region’s economic competitiveness