Product Owner - Alter Fellow
Chiper is a technology startup present in Colombia, Mexico and Brazil. The platform offers mass consumption products at direct prices from manufacturers to independent businesses such as neighborhood stores, liquor stores, mini markets, etc. Our purpose is to create bridges between middle and low income people who are looking for better alternatives to buy their essential goods, their needs and opportunities of traditional and obsolete models with technology, always thinking about that end user and their alternatives. Our inspiration is the final buyer that is supplied in these independent businesses.
Chiper was born as a project in 2018 and in 2019 was launched as a company. We have had an accelerated growth and we seek to add to our team entrepreneurs who dream of eating the world, who enjoy an environment of uncertainty and co-creation. We want people who first and foremost want to be the best at what they do and also help their peers to be the best.
In your role as Product Owner for Chiper, you'll report directly to one of our Global Directors and will be responsible for ensuring the success of launching this product in the next six months. As a Product Owner you will be responsible for designing, evaluating and executing Chiper’s product ensuring we are adding value to our customers. You will spearhead primary and secondary research in your product development journey to gather data and insights to help you make better-informed decisions and faster iteration cycles.
Role Responsibilities & Scope of Work:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer's needs, wants, and fears and translate these insights into a value proposition for our customers with Chiper's product you are responsible for, making the necessary iterations to best align the problem with the solution.
- Evaluate the product, identify the main UX/UI frictions and understand how it responds (or not) to our customer's needs and our vision of being an everyday ally in their business admin needs. This will entail designing project experiments and working closely with product and design team members to determine the best approach.
- Define a product adoption strategy based on data analysis and field research so that we de-risk our go-to-market strategy and ensure we are surprising and delighting our customers with new experiences that add value to them.
- Develop performance metrics and monitoring tools to ensure the rollout's success and the decision-making process to validate or invalidate the experiment hypothesis.
- Lead a product team of developers, designers, and QA to deliver high-quality features and enhancements that lead to desired outcomes.
Major Deliverables during first 6 months:
- Bring insights from user behavior and field research and propose a/b tests, experiments, or product or communication strategy changes to improve product adoption.
- Define product roadmap for the first 30, 60, 90 days & 6-month timeline
- Complete the product's project charter
- Determine top metric and performance metrics and build with the BI team the respective dashboards to ensure the follow-up of user behavior and adoption
- Design a go-to-market strategy for the product in specific market conditions and the timeline for this
What team’s you will work with:
This role will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including digital growth, product management, and design, to ensure product adoption and validate the usage of product and if a higher quantity of transactions in this product leads us to increase order frequency.
For additional information related to others, visit:
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY. THE APPLICANT expressly declares to know and agree with the Data Handling Authorization Policy, which was duly shown and informed, and which is in force in the Company and applicable to any person who voluntarily delivers their personal data and / or sensitive to CHIPER SAS In addition, THE APPLICANT expressly declares to know the web location of the CHIPER SAS Data Management Authorization Policy referred to here, and which in any case can be consulted for the Personal Data Protection Policy for Colombia and for the Personal Data Protection Policy for Mexico