Category Ops and Insights Associate
Bazaar Technologies is a success story born out of two best friends dream of creating an impact for their home country. Since June 2020, Bazaar has been on a purpose-driven mission to build the most inspirational technology company that meaningfully drives economic growth for Pakistan. Starting with a small team operating from a single, modest office, the Bazaar Universe has now expanded to include over 400 core members, empowering more than 1 million businesses across 50+ cities in Pakistan.
Become a part of the Bazaar Universe
Over the past 3 years, the Bazaar Universe has expanded to include three core verticals; Retail, Industrial and Fintech that drive our business.
Our Industrial vertical aims to solve the problems faced by Pakistans $20B+ raw material market by improving the trade economics for businesses and simplifying processes through digitisation. It serves as a tech-enabled aggregator, catering to suppliers and buyers in the procurement of raw materials such as chemicals, construction, steel, textile, polymers and more.
Your Typical Day as Cat Ops & Insights Associate
- Streamline and manage receivable data to ensure accuracy
- Conduct in-depth analysis of monthly and annual import data
- Oversee vendor and customer accounts, ensuring timely reconciliation and recoveries
- Oversee order, invoice, and inventory management processes
- Analyze team performance metrics
- Analyze sales trend, CRM, and lead Analysis
- Conduct market analysis via data to identify commercially viable SKUs.
You Must Have
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis tools and software.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Bonus Points if you have
Proven experience in a Category insights or in a similar analytical role.
What we offer you
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute your own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your family
At Bazaar, we respect and accept our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you.