Business Development Lead - Paints & coatings
Bazaar Technologies is a success story born out of two best friends dream of creating an impact for their home country. Since June 2020, Bazaar has been on a purpose-driven mission to build the most inspirational technology company that meaningfully drives economic growth for Pakistan. Starting with a small team operating from a single, modest office, the Bazaar Universe has now expanded to include over 400 core members, empowering more than 1 million businesses across 50+ cities in Pakistan.
Become a part of the Bazaar Universe
Over the past 3 years, the Bazaar Universe has expanded to include three core verticals; Retail, Industrial and Fintech that drive our business.
Our Industrial vertical aims to solve the problems faced by Pakistan's $20B+ raw material market by improving the trade economics for businesses and simplifying processes through digitisation. It serves as a tech-enabled aggregator, catering to suppliers and buyers in the procurement of raw materials such as chemicals, construction, steel, textile, polymers and more.
Your Typical Day as BD Lead Paints & Coating
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify trends, opportunities, and potential in the trade of raw materials for Paints and Inks
- Exhibit the ability to think creatively and out of the box, bringing fresh perspectives to the role
- Cultivate and maintain existing relationships with customers in the relevant market
- Possess street-smart skills to navigate and succeed in the dynamic market environment
- Utilize analytical capabilities to analyze market trends and make informed decisions accordingly.
You Must Have
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on experience in the trade of raw materials for Paints and Inks
- Established relationships with customers in the relevant market
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to make well-informed decisions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Results-oriented and self-motivated with a track record of meeting sales targets.
Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad.
Bonus Points if you have
- Proficiency in MS Office
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families.
At Bazaar, we respect and accept our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you.