Sr. Assistant Manager ERP
At Bazaar, were on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
About the role:
The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in overseeing the transition to a new ERP system, particularly focusing on pure manual data entry requirements and possessing expertise in Oracle. The Sr. Assistant Manager will be responsible for managing financial operations within the new system and collaborating closely with finance and data teams to ensure seamless processes.
- ERP System Management:
- Oversee the implementation and utilization of the new ERP system.
- Ensure accurate and efficient manual data entry processes.
- Financial Operations:
- Run and manage financial operations within the ERP framework.
- Collaborate with the finance team to streamline financial processes.
- Data Collaboration:
- Work closely with data teams to integrate and optimize data within the ERP system.
- Identify and resolve data-related challenges to ensure system accuracy.
- System Optimization:
- Continuously identify opportunities to optimize and enhance ERP functionalities.
- Provide recommendations for improvements to streamline financial and data processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in ERP system management.
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families
At Bazaar, we want to respect and create acceptance for all our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you.