Quality Assurance Lead
At Bazaar, were on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
About the role:
As a Quality Assurance Lead you will be responsible for generating and implementing quality assurance standards, conducting quality inspections, identifying production problems, and recommending solutions. Success in this role will be demonstrated by developing and implementing strategies to meet production targets and optimizing costs to improve margins.
Quality Assurance Strategy:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive quality assurance strategy for the Operations department.
- Design and implement quality control processes to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality services.
- Conduct regular audits of operational processes to identify areas for improvement and adherence to quality standards.
- Collaborate with team leads to address and rectify any quality-related issues.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for operational quality and establish benchmarks.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics, providing regular reports to the management team.
Training and Development:
- Develop and conduct training programs to enhance the skills of operational teams.
- Collaborate with team leaders to address training needs and improve overall team performance.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to enhance operational efficiency and quality.
- Implement best practices and industry standards to drive excellence in operations.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand operational processes and requirements.
- Foster a collaborative environment to address and resolve quality-related challenges.
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive documentation of quality processes, standards, and audit results.
- Develop and maintain a repository of quality-related documents and reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in last mile operations, logistics, or supply chain management.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families
At Bazaar, we want to respect and create acceptance for all our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you.