Bazaar Technologies is a success story born out of two best friends dream of creating an impact for their home country. Since June 2020, Bazaar has been on a purpose-driven mission to build the most inspirational technology company that meaningfully drives economic growth for Pakistan. Starting with a small team operating from a single, modest office, the Bazaar Universe has now expanded to include over 400 core members, empowering more than 1 million businesses across 50+ cities in Pakistan.
Become a part of the Bazaar Universe
Over the past 3 years, the Bazaar Universe has expanded to include three core verticals; Retail, Industrial and Fintech that drive our business.
The Bazaar Marketplace & Planning team is an integral part of this universe, playing a pivotal role in Strategic decision making, Utilizing our techs strength to drive business, advanced analytics and empowering some of the finest talent in Pakistan. Our mission is to cultivate a culture of high performance and develop the next bench of future tech leaders for the country. This is achieved by enabling our people with the necessary tools and frameworks to create meaningful impact.
Your Typical Day as a Project Trainee
- You will learn and understand the core aspects of Planning and Performance Management through training and on-the-job experience.
- You will Collaborate with team members and supervisors to contribute to projects, initiatives, and daily operations.
- Take Initiative and manage analytical projects and performance dashboards.
- Assist in conducting research, analyzing data, and preparing reports to support decision-making processes.
- Operationalize planning processes and daily performance dashboards
- Shadow and learn from experienced professionals in various roles within the organization to gain a well-rounded understanding of the industry.
- Embrace feedback and actively seek guidance from mentors and supervisors to continuously improve performance and professional development.
You Must Have
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and data analysis tools.
Bonus Points if you have
- Bonus Points if you have data Analytics expertise in excel, SQL etc.
- Exposure to Startup Culture
What we offer you
A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute own ideas with complete autonomy.
A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your family.
At Bazaar, we respect and accept our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you.