Senior Assistant Manager Chemicals
At Bazaar, we're on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
About the role:
Sr. Assistant Manager Chemicals at Bazaar will be leading the sales operations of the potential customers and suppliers. He/She will be responsible to build and maintain relationships with clients and foresee market trends.
- Cultivate and nurture strong relationships with existing clients and stakeholders
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies to achieve revenue targets in the Punjab region
- Promote and sell multiple SKUs offered by the company
- Monitor and ensure timely recoveries from clients in coordination with relevant departments
- Implement strategies to minimize outstanding dues and maximize cash flow
- Act as the owner of the entire product portfolio, advocating for its success in the market.
- 3-5 years of experience in textile chemical trading
- Strong knowledge of chemical products, market trends and industry dynamics
- Experience in dealing with key industry players and various customers Based in Lahore
- Willing to travel within Punjab and KPK regions
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families
At Bazaar, we want to respect and create acceptance for all our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you