Brand Design Trainee
Bazaar Technologies is a success story born out of two best friends dream of creating an impact for their home country. Since June 2020, Bazaar has been on a purpose-driven mission to build the most inspirational technology company that meaningfully drives economic growth for Pakistan. Starting with a small team operating from a single, modest office, the Bazaar Universe has now expanded to include over 400 core members, empowering more than 1 million businesses across 50+ cities in Pakistan.
Become a part of the Bazaar Universe
Over the past 3 years, the Bazaar Universe has expanded to include three core verticals; Retail, Industrial and Fintech that drive our business.
At Bazaar, we are very passionate about everything design. We are looking for someone who wants to help build a design and brand led culture at Bazaar. If you are someone who is passionate, and knows what it means to design, create, evaluate and iterate to focus on branding of the company that is both useful and delightful, then this is the role for you!
Your Typical Day as Brand Design Trainee
- Graphic design: Create graphics for digital and print materials, including social media, marketing collateral, and presentations.
Branding: Maintain and enhance the company's visual identity andbrand guidelines, ensuring consistency across all design materials.
- Conceptualization: Brainstorm and create design and motion graphics that effectively communicate the company's message and objectives.
- Typography: Use appropriate fonts and typography techniques to enhance the visual appeal of designs and motion graphics.
Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program or a recent graduate in a related field (e.g., communication design, brand design).
Strong grasp in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in graphic design and designing digital and print materials, for social media, product marketing, offline collaterals and presentations.
What we offer:
A 3 to 9-month traineeship at our Karachi office.
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
At Bazaar, we respect and accept our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you.