Finance Manager (Prime)
At Bazaar, we're on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
About the role:
Prime Finance Manager will be partnering with business stakeholders to help them achieve strategic objectives. Bazaar Prime is a relatively new business vertical for us and this finance partnership will be critical in creating an effective financial strategy for this vertical.
- Analyze financial data and create reports to support business decisions.
- Develop financial models and forecasts to identify areas of opportunity for optimization.
- Collaborate with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Prepare financial analysis and recommendations for the business.
Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) to track and monitor business performance.
- Analyze market trends and provide insights to support business decisions.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Continuously review and improve financial processes to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in finance or related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Financial modeling and forecasting experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other financial software.
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families
At Bazaar, we want to respect and create acceptance for all our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you