Excellence Manager - Fulfilment
At Bazaar, were on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
About the role:
This role drives excellence through the management of the PMO platform in the organization. Currently, there are two PMO forums within the Ops function one for Last Mile and one for Fulfillment. The excellence function drives value in the business by contributing to the success of Projects, efficient utilization of resources and achieving strategic business objectives.
- Establish best practices and operational governance structure
- Manage reporting of operational metrics (e.g. overall progress, milestones and deliverables, Risk Management).
- Prioritize projects and allocate resources as per strategic business objectives
- Plan and schedule resources efficiently with a consistent plan ensuring stakeholder visibility
- Forecast capacity vs. demand to identify shortfall or excesses of the resources
- Streamline and automate processes and workflows
- Mentor and train project managers
- At least 2 years of experience (FMCG, Startup and Operational companies are preferred)
- Relevant bachelor's or master's degree
- Effective communication & management skills
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families
At Bazaar, we want to respect and create acceptance for all our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you.